• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hot Pepper said:
We always do June and Burgers big, THPA will be 12!

Are you guys down for a burger ThrowShowdown where there would be 5ish categories of one-on-one so 10 members and 5 crowns but also an anything goes burger TD for all others? And the Showdown categories would be a lottery so you don't know who or what you will get until the lottery?

BOOM!
When did we last do that and I went head to head with Booma, glad that was before he turning into the IG BBQ god!

We need more deets! I am specifically wondering about the categories of the burgers with the head to head.

If I end up with Veggie, Mushroom or Oyster burger, um... that would...

well...

suck!

Would the head to head portion be beef?

Scoville DeVille said:
We need more deets! I am specifically wondering about the categories of the burgers with the head to head.

well...

suck!

Would the head to head portion be beef?

No

He said lottery for opponent

& lottery for catagory
The Hot Pepper said:
And the Showdown categories would be a lottery so you don't know who or what you will get until the lottery?
BOOM!

Scoville DeVille said:

The head-to-head will not be specific to the point where you get stuck making something you don't like. Stay tuned for lottery info.

The lottery is ready!

PM me a number 1-100 NOW!

First 10 to PM are in the SHOWDOWN! Results listed after all PMs sent.

Only PM if you are 100% going to enter the June Burger Throwdown.
Do not share your number, thanks.

The Showdown will be a 5 category head-to head burger TD.
There will also be an Anything Goes Burger TD that anyone can enter (except Showdowners).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back